On Thu, 24 Sep 2020 21:28:01 GMT, Paul Hohensee <p...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Please review this small patch to enable the OSX build using Xcode 12.0.
>
> Thanks,
> Paul

src/java.desktop/macosx/native/libawt_lwawt/awt/CSystemColors.m line 129:

> 127:     NSColor* result = nil;
> 128:
> 129:     if (colorIndex < ((useAppleColor) ?
> sun_lwawt_macosx_LWCToolkit_NUM_APPLE_COLORS :
> java_awt_SystemColor_NUM_COLORS)) {

This looks like a plain old bug fix, nothing really to do with the compiler
upgrade.  The new compiler presumably just
has a new warning that brought attention to the problem.  As such, I don't
think it belongs in a PR that's about issues
related to the compiler upgrade.  Someone might want to backport just this fix,
for example.