On Thu, 29 Oct 2020 17:55:36 GMT, Alexander Zuev <kiz...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> @prrace Can you review this?
>
> I'm trying to test these changes but i have weird problems with mouse event
> coordinate translation. For example - i have two displays side by side with
> some vertical shift and with different scale factor. After this fix if the
> window spans across multiple monitors when i move cursor over the part on the
> secondary monitor related to the main window position mouse events got sent
> to the wrong component. Look at the attached image - by the position of the
> tooltip you can see that the mouse is hovering over the menu bar area -
> namely over "Options" menu, yet the tooltip is from the JProgressBar demo and
> if you look at the toolbar you will see JProgressBar demo button highlighted
> as if mouse is on top of it. And if i click instead of selecting the menu the
> button got pressed. Not sure why it happens but seems like it was not
> happened before the fix.
> ![events](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/69642324/97612555-cf808680-19d4-11eb-9707-9eeb22b196d0.PNG)

You found this bug https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8249164 the case
when the window is split across two screens with different DPI are not properly
supported before and after the fix, in both cases, there are values which break
it. But I need to confirm that, please provide exact display resolution/java
pipeline/and scales.
BTW this is the case why thr JUMP TO machinery was added to the "awt_Window.cpp"