check the noof user licence is activated to 20 by going to administrator menu licen information

Steve Wright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have a situation running Ax3 SP3 2-tier where I cannot get more than 1 person logged into Axapta.

The technet discussion below is exactly the same problem.   The resolution was to shutdown ArcServe backup software but we have stopped all services and still nothing.

Has anyone a suggestion?
Thanks
Steve

Axapta Technet 7316.4

Insufficient licence rights. Can not start Axapta as more users are running the system than the purchased rights allows".
My license code in Axapta is for 20 users and when more than 1 user tries to connect the Axapta we get the message above.
We check the permission (full access) on the Axapta folder and defined as shared.
We can concurrently run Axapta on Axapta application server (Axapta install+ Sql Server install same machine) and we can run one client machine, then no other machine can connect, we receive the message that we can not login because there are no available liceneses on any other machine .

If we log off client Machine 1 then we can start from client machine 2 but no other machine then can login, or sometimes If we can run Axapta on server, client machine 1, client machine 2 then no other client machine can connect.

Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here