Hi Juha

Our Group of comany's have a citrix server (Citrix
Mata Frame XP Version) run on windows 2000 terminal
server
Location in colombo Sri Lanka. our Hong Kong and
Swizland users connect here and access Axapta
Application server without any problum. we have 30
citrix user licence.we have 512 bandwith internet
connection.

Lalith

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM