Manoj,

  you can refer the following to create the
functionality.

static void createSalesLine(Args _args)
{
    salesLine   _salesLine;
    salesLine   salesLine;// original sales line
    salesQty    newQty = 5; // new sales qty
    salesTable  salesTable =
SalesTable::find(salesLine.SalesId);
    ;
_salesLine.clear();
_salesLine.initFromSalesTable(salesTable);
_salesLine.initFromSalesLine(salesLine,true,true);
_salesLine.SalesQty               = newQty;
salesLine::modifySalesQty(_salesLine,inventDim::find(_salesLine.InventDimId));
_salesLine.LineAmount             =
_salesLine.calcLineAmount(_salesLine.SalesQty);
_salesLine.createLine(false,false,false,true,false,false,false);
}

cheers,
Girish

--- manoj kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Girish,
>
>      I have done that, while inserting it is
> updating the same record as it accessing the same
> recordset.I need to create a new record for the same
> sales order for which i have to retrieve values from
> the sales header and first sales line. Can you help
> how to create a new record..
>
>   Regards,
>   Manoj
>
> manoj kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>     Hi Girish,
>
>    I can return the mod value or multiples of 10 but
> not the both and  where to create this sales
> line.Whether to write in salestable-> datasource->
> salesline->salesqty ->modified method or in
> saleslinecreate function. Please suggest
>   regards,
>   Manoj
>
> Girish Bhatkal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   you need to make modification to achieve this.
> here
> below is a hint:
>
> Qty  =  salesLine.salesQty mod 10; // Qty would be
> the
> remainder
>
> if(QTY != 0)
> {
>   write code to pop up the decision buttona and then
> update the sales line and then create a new line
> with
> salesQty = Qty.
> }
>
> hope this is helpful.
>
> cheers,
> Girish
> --- manoj kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> > Hi   when i create a sales order and if the
> quantity
> > is not in multiple of tens, for eg.,i create sales
> > order for 15 quantity, system will ask to do it
> for
> > 20, because i set it in multiples of 10.Now when i
> > click no, then salesorder for 10 quantity should
> be
> > done and as well as remaining 5 quantity is also
> > done in another line with same details like ware
> > house,item number and all. Please any body help..
> >
> >  Thanks,
> >  Manoj

> > http://in.messenger.yahoo.com

> NEW Yahoo! Cars - sell your car and browse thousands
> of new and used cars online!
> http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/
>

> Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.
> Visit www.frappr.com/axapta for axapta friends.
>

>   Send instant messages to your online friends
> http://in.messenger.yahoo.com
>
> Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.
> Visit www.frappr.com/axapta for axapta friends.

> to:
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
> Yahoo! Terms of Service.

> http://in.messenger.yahoo.com

Yahoo! Photos – NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo
http://uk.photos.yahoo.com

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/F9LvrA/dlQLAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM