Thank u Daniel,
        Its working fine.

  Siva

daniel lim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  hi Siva,

  in .clicked method of a button and this button must be enabled for
multiselect.

  daniel

Siva kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi Daniel,

       Where did you try this code, I mean in which method you tried. Let me
know please.

  Thanks,
  siva

daniel lim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    hi Lennart,

  its working fine for single and multiselect records.thx lot!

  daniel

Lennart Conrad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  You can use the following pattern:

for (yourTable = yourTable_ds.getFirst(true) ?
yourTable_ds.getFirst(true) : yourTable_ds.cursor();yourTable; yourTable
= yourTable_ds.getNext())
    {
      yourTable.doSomeThing();
}