document ????

Siva kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          Hi Friends,

I have problem in firing Email alert from dynamics Ax. I have attached the
document which contains the steps I followed. Can anyone go through this
document and help me on this issue.

If any solution will be greatful to you.

Thanks,
Siva

We Born to Win...