hi,
  you have to run the batch dialog form in the Basic\periodic\alerts
  run that batch dialogs..you will get that alerts..

  Santosh

budacli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Hi,

We're setting up alerts for credit requests to users on AX 4.02. When
users receive an alert from mail, they just click on the link and it
takes them to AX where they approve credit requests.

The problem is that users see different forms when clicking the link.
Forms are identical except that the other one has the approve button
whereas the other has the close. I know that this is customazation but
I'm looking at how the link has been done...

Not sure if I've given enough info but I can give more if unclear.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
BudaCli