From: Vivekanandan Krishnamoorthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: axapta-knowledge-village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, 2 December, 2007 11:00:15 PM
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] query on balance in COA not getting
updated.

Dear Ramanan,

Checking date of transactions - dd/mm/yyyy or viceversa... Can you please
explain how this will affect COA balance.

I am just on the learning curve in axapta.

Regards,

Vivek

K Vivekanandan Start by doing what is necessary, then do what is possible,and
suddenly you are doing the impossible.

To: Axapta-Knowledge- [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.comCC: dhanashreebhagwat16
@yahoo.co. inFrom: ramanan_dax@ yahoo.co. inDate: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 10:08:31
+0530Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge- Village] query on balance in COA not
getting updated.

How do you updated the Journal. If you did everything through front end
definitely it will change the COA balance. Check the functionality COA>Balance(
Button Tab)>Setup>give proper date.Check the date of transaction in Ledger
trans once again. sometime mistakenly given in dd/mm/yyyy or vice versa than
COA date may be updateds Ramanan----- Original Message ----From: Dhanashree
Bhagwat <dhanashreebhagwat16 @yahoo.co. in>To: axapta-knowledge- village
<axapta-knowledge- [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com>Sent: Friday, 30 November, 2007
12:16:28 PMSubject: [Axapta-Knowledge- Village] query on balance in COA not
getting updated.When transaction (Journal and other) are posted, entered are
updated in Ledger Trans but the balance in COA is not getting updated.Thanks in
advance,Dhanashree. --------- --- --------- --------- ---Why delete messages?
Unlimited storage is just a click away.[Non-text portions of this message have
been removed]5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of
 mails in your inbox. Go to http://help. yahoo.com/ l/in/yahoo/ mail/yahoomail/
tools/tools- 08.html[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

http://ss1.richmedi a.in/recurl. asp?pid=219

      Messenger blocked? Want to chat? Go to
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php