Dear all,

You can directly push data into axapta tables via Atlas XL(excel interface tool)

It validates the mandatory fields and also creates record its automatically.

Normally i never use import option, when i have Atlas XL.

Regards,

Vivek

K Vivekanandan

Start by doing what is necessary,  then do what is possible,
and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

www.robinhood.in