Hi All,

Requirement : I have to display images in report...

problem :
1) I have implemented the solution mentioned below...everything works fine on
server machine ....but when printing the report from client machine it does not
show images...

2) the images in the client machine are not geting copied to the temp
folder....how do i resolve it plz help..

Solution I have implemented :

step 1: Add images to Resources node in AOT
step 2: write display method  display get this resource
step 3: add bitmap control and set datamethod property to he above display
method name(step2) to get the image.

display-method code follows here:

public display FilePath ShowMyResource()
{
#AOT
ResourceNode resourceNode;
FilePath filePathLogo;
;

resourceNode = SysResource::getResourceNode('NameOfTheResource');

   if (resourceNode)
   {
       resourceNode.AOTload();
       filePathLogo =  SysResource::saveToTempFile(resourceNode);
   }

   return filePathLogo;
}

add a bitmap control and set the property datamethod to the name of the
display-method from (1), in this case "ShowMyResource"

Thanks and regards

Nahid