Hi All,
I want to setup an Item send directly to Quarantine.
1.      Created new Inventory model group with Quarantine management parameter
ticked and assigned it to the item. (Eg Item number = TEST)
2.      Inventory dimension group ¡V editing tab, quarantine orders is ticked
on Item/Storage dimensions.
3.      Setup quarantine warehouse for the MW
4.      Location for quarantine warehouse ¡V locQua
5.      Location for main warehouse - LocMW
6.       Item form,  Created item TEST assign the warehouse as MW.
7.      Item form, Setup button  „³ warehouse items,  setup Quarantine
warehouse and picking location. Couldn¡¦t edit the first line.
8.      When I try to purchase the item, I am expecting it to go to the
Quarantine warehouse location. But it is looking for Main warehouse location
and giving an error saying ¡§Location LocMW is not existing in Quarantine
warehouse.
9.      Do I have to setup anything else?

Thanks,
Chirani.