Hi

Try to do a customisation using purchase and sales pools and fetch number
sequence from the purchase and sales pools.

you will  need to select purchase / sales pool on the purchase / sales form
first and then create the purchase / sales order.

Or link the purchase / sales pool to the cust / vendor and after selection
of customer / vendor will the corresponding number sequence get generated.

--
With Regards,
Mr. Vishtaspa Sethna