+1 for the release

Dumindu.

Sahan Gamage wrote:
+1

-sahan

On 4/28/07, *Samisa Abeysinghe* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    Hi Devs,

       I have packaged and uploaded the Apache Axis2/C 1.0.0 release
    artifacts at
            http://people.apache.org/~samisa/release/1.0.0/final/
    <http://people.apache.org/~samisa/release/1.0.0/final/>

       The key used to sign the release artifacts can be found at
            http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/axis2/c/KEYS

       Please test, review and vote on the release artifacts for Apache
    Axis2/C 1.0.0 release.

       I have tested and reviewed them and here is my vote: +1

    Thanks,
    Samisa...

    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>