From: Dinesh Premalal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 7:00 PM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: Re: GSOC: Axis2/C CGI

Hi Samisa,

2008/4/28 Samisa Abeysinghe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>:
Baxi, Rinilkumar (TCS) wrote:
Hi Nikola,

Currently I am also working to implement CGI on Axis2/C. If possible we can
discuss and share the knowledge we have in this direction and design the CGI
library for Axis.

Oopps! I think a single project can be done by only one guy. Can the mentor
please shed some light on this?

I think Baxi, is not doing gsoc project but he is working on this project.
Therefore I do not think gsoc wise there is any problem. Only problem is we
just get to know that Baxi, working on this project. I think, We could avoid
conflict among this project.

thanks,
Dinesh

--