Hello,

   I am working with WS Addressing support in Axis2/C. I am trying to simulate
the following web services interaction:

Client sends request to Service A.

Service A changes the To header and sends its response to Service B. The client
is waiting upon the Service A.

Service B processes the request sent by Service A and responds back.

Service A responds back the response received from service B to the client.

This interaction faces the following issue:

Service B correctly processes the request sent by ServiceA but service A only
sends the HTTP status code to the client. the response structure of service A
carries empty data buffer and 0 data length which causes Axis to crash when it
tries to write an empty response on the clinet CGI.

What am I doing wrong? Secondly, the status code returned by service B is 200
butthe status code received by the client is 202. Why this behavior?

I have verified the MEP of all services to be In-OUTY? Is there some limitation
with WS Addressing?

Please help here!!

Regards,
Rinil