Toshiyuki Kimura wrote:

> Hi Steve,
>
>   Thank you for your vote.
>

>>I am looking forward to some of the enhancements that are now on the
>>'Plan of Record' :)
>

>   It's not a plan but an on-going process of works. :)
> I'm sure you will be realized soon...

I know: in the OSS world there is no formal POR, just whatever people
choose to commit when they feel like it.

>   But I have to change the package of my source codes,
> and translate my documents and comments of codes etc.
> (Please take me a bit of time to complete a report.)

I'd strongly encourage all java developers to give IntelliJ IDEA a play
-it is great for moving files round packages, reformatting code to match
different style rules, and then there is the refactoring

> I believe all of Axis committers are generous.
> When can I join the member ??

someone (dims?) will get the admins to create an account, you have to do
some paperwork, and before long you can be checking code and
accompanying tests in :)