>From my end, I don't see any OM test failing. And we didn't change any
OMAttrib stuff. 

We have a problem with the XML chunk test only. That is bit of a prob, but
will be fixed soon.

Chinthaka

> -----Original Message-----
> From: jayachandra [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 5:23 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [Axis2] test cases failing !?!!
> 
> Hello all,
> 
> Is it a mistake on my end or some problem with the svn itself that
> when I am trying to maven on the latest updated Axis2 svn (repo url is
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis/trunk/java ) number
> of xml module test cases are failing (all because of OMElementImpl
> addAttribute() method at line 463 I guess). I just want to ask, is the
> build stable right now?
> Can someone reply ASAP
> 
> Thanks
> Jaya
> --
> -- Jaya



Reply via email to