Hi,

The fault String as I see contains a "free text" 
Are there any constants that I can compare it too or should I just look
for substrings I expect to be there like "500" for Http error code 500?

Thanks.




>      Liah Kor
>        Comverse
>     VxV Insight4
>   Tel: 03-6452309
>

-----Original Message-----
From: Anne Thomas Manes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 1:51 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Detecting exact fault from AxisFault.

You get that information from the fault string.

On 6/27/05, Kor Liah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  
>  
> 
> Hi,
> 
> I would like to know if there is a way to distinguish between 
> different axis faults for example to know whether an axis fault is for
"connection refused"
> , "bad request" 
> 
> or "request time out" (except taking it from the fault string). 
>  
>  
> 
>       Liah Kor
> 
>         Comverse
> 
>      VxV Insight4
> 
>    Tel: 03-6452309
>  
> 
>
______________________________________________________________________
  This email message has been scanned by PineApp Mail-Secure and has
been found clean.



Reply via email to