From: Davanum Srinivas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 8:59 AM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: GCJ

Not yet. Can you please help us do it?

thanks,
dims

> Hi there!
>
> Are there any initiatives to port axis to gcjlib? Did someone manage
> to compile axis with gcj? And, if so, where can I find these libs?
>
> Thanks in advance
>

> Prueba el Nuevo Correo Terra; Seguro, RĂ¡pido, Fiable.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and any included attachments
are from Cerner Corporation and are intended
only for the addressee. The information
contained in this message is confidential and
may constitute inside or non-public information
under international, federal, or state
securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding,
printing, copying, distribution, or use of such
information is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please
promptly delete this message and notify the
sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you
may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas
City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.