Sorry for the late reply.

This is the progress so far from Axis2 side.

I started on populating AxisService from Woden. The code can be found in
WSDL20ToAxisServiceBuilder [1]. I was stuck with a problem there, but
will complete this asap. At the same time Deepal had completed ?wsdl2
generation.

About the suggestion made by Arthur, I'm not that convinced to go
through WSDL 1.1 to support WSDL 2.0. Once we are done with
WSDL20ToAxisServiceBuilder, we don't need to do the mentioned hack, IMO.

-- Chinthaka

[1] :
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/core/src/org/apache/axis2/description/WSDL20ToAxisServiceBuilder.java?view=markup