On 11/23/06, David Illsley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We've stopped development of new function on the 1.1 branch to keep it
stable so it's easy to put out any important 1.1.x releases. I've
merged your changes across to the trunk and I'd like to remove them
from the branch. Is that ok with you?

I understand the requirement for stability, but this addition is
purely additional. In fact, it's simply a new directory. So, why
remove it?

However, if you do, please do not forget to remove the modules entry
in the tools POM as well.

Jochen

murder, yes, but divorce, never.
(Jack Benny)