Ok ... I updated the issue.

When we fix this [1] in OM the issue will be resolved.

I'll take a crack at it.

Thanks,
Ruchith

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSCOMMONS-104

On 1/15/07, Sanjiva Weerawarana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
+1 but for 1.2. Unless we find some problems with 1.1.1 I'd prefer to
release a 1.2 from the svn head next.

Sanjiva.

On Mon, 2007-01-15 at 10:00 +1300, Thilo Frotscher wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> in the current situation, Rampart cannot handle SOAP faults when
> using SOAP 1.1. I know that it works with SOAP 1.2, but as SOAP 1.1
> is still widely used, this is IMHO a big blocker. I think it is
> essential for a security module that it can handle faults properly.
>
> Wouldn't this be a nice feature for Axis2 1.1.2? :-)
>
> Thanks,
> Thilo

Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.

www.ruchith.org