BTW there's another way to do this mentioned here [1]

$ maven multiproject:goal -Dgoal=eclipse

Thanks,
Ruchith

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-1503

On 1/25/07, Dimuthu Leelaratne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Hailong Wang,'

The exact list of required dependancies and their versions can be
found here
"http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/etc/project.properties";

Getting all the dependant jars can be done in couple of ways. Run
maven  create-lib online for axis2. This will download all the
required jars  into target/lib folder.  Or else if you have run the
maven build at least once all the required libraries will be available
in your local maven repository (for linux this is ~/.maven).
But I find it easier to do the first method.

Regards,
Dimuthu.
www.wso2.org

www.ruchith.org