+1

Thanks,
Ruchith

On 3/20/07, Deepal Jayasinghe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi All,

I would like to propose Sumedha Rubasinghe as an Apache Axis2/Java
committer. He has contributed Axis2 , AXIOM a lot specially implementing
SAAJ module. In addition to that he is very active in the community and
giving him a commitership will encourage him to contribute more and more
into the project.

Following are the list of JIRAs that he has summited patches.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SANDESHA2-50
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSCOMMONS-147
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSCOMMONS-152
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSCOMMONS-156
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSCOMMONS-157
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSCOMMONS-176
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2199
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2283
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2331
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-1956

Here is my +1 for making Samudha as a commiter.

Thanks,
Deepal

www.ruchith.org
www.wso2.org