Hi Nencho,

You can use "IncludeToken "attribute as follows.

<sp:UsernameToken

sp:IncludeToken="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy/IncludeToken/Once";
 />

Refer policy spec available here,
ftp://www6.software.ibm.com/software/developer/library/ws-secpol122002.pdf

Cheers,
Dimuthu

http://wso2.org