Yes ... this certainly can be improved to check whether we actually
received the parts that we expected or not!

Thanks,
Ruchith

On 6/28/07, Angel Todorov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

I've found this piece of code in the
RampartPolicyBasedResultsValidator.java:

  int refCount = 0;

        refCount += encryptedParts.size();

        if(encrRefs.size() != refCount) {
            throw new
RampartException("invalidNumberOfEncryptedParts",
                    new String[]{Integer.toString(refCount)});
        }

How can you be sure that if the number is the same, the parts themselves
aren't different? This can lead to a big security compromise IMO , maybe I
am mistaken -:)

Regards,
Angel

--