Hi All,

There two widely used cases where the client will have to provide a
username and a password when accessing a service.

  - UsernameToken authentication
  - HTTP basic auth

Right now with Axis2 these two requires the user to provide the
username in different ways. It will be great if we can have a scenario
where we simply set these two values in the Options object and expect
the modules to use these values in applying the policy expressed by
the service (adding a UT or basic auth).

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Ruchith