Hi Glen and Deepal,

-------------------------
(2) Axiom performance

This is a high priority for me.  Especially with Attachment performance.
You will see more work from me and Nikhil Thaker with regards to this item.

-------------------------
WSCOMMONS-227 "Move Attachment object from MessageContext to OMDocument" is
also another high priority.
I don't like the fact that the Attachments and the OM tree (SOAPEnvelope)
are treated as separate entities.  We should be
passing around OMDocument (SOAPMessage) objects.

A related area is memory footprint.  I would like to see more work in this
space.  Let me know where I can assist.

I just arrived at ApacheCon today.  Hope to see some of you.

Rich Scheuerle
IBM Web Services
Apache Axis2 ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)