The issue here is whether SUPPORT_SINGLE_OP takes priority or the sequence of deployers do. That is, right now it appears that SSO is tested at the end of the dispatch phase .. which just makes sure that if that property has been set it overrides everything else.

Service dispatch also happens in the dispatch phase often ... so I think the code is right.

Sanjiva.

David Illsley wrote:
Um, presumably it should go after the RequestURIBasedDispatcher so you
don't have to redo the service dispatch?
David