Michele, its about making it easy to maintain and use. We gain nothing by putting them into the same jar file.

With respect to your comment earlier saying
"So you end up increasing the limits for files/sockets on you linux box"
HUH?? What are you talking about?? This has nothing to do with limits for files or sockets!

Sanjiva.

Michele Mazzucco wrote:
Glen,

I disagree, each transport is composed by just a few classes, not "megs of code". I can't see really see where the problem is if you put JMS and SMTP transports into the same jar file.

Michele