> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: validation failed error with complete stack
> trace. And its printing again and again.
Thats correct right?
Because whenever message comes to the server it sends a fault, so client
keeps on getting faults. The solution would be do have some condition in
the in-flow handler and throw the exception only if something went wrong.
> this  is becuase we are engaging
> sandesha and its not getting acknowledge thats why its sending teh request
> again and again. How to stop this and send the fault response to client.
> Please help me.

I think you might have put the handler in the wrong place, how about
putting the handler after the sandesha handlers ?

Deepal

--
Thank you!

http://blogs.deepal.org