Hi Guys,

I am trying to deploy an annotated POJO class like  this one :
    @WebMethod(operationName = "querySpace")
    String[] query(String space, String query) throws SpaceException;

    @WebMethod(operationName = "query")
    String[] query(String query) throws SpaceException;
..

There are some warnings about method overloading on deployment and when I try to invoke the operation the Axis Engine send me back an exception since it can not find the 'query' operation for example.

Looking at the org .apache .axis2.description.java2wsdl.DefaultSchemaGenerator#processMethods() I see that the operationName is not handled :
            String methodName = jMethod.getName();
            // no need to think abt this method , since that is system
            // config method
            if (excludeMethods.contains(methodName)) {
                continue;
            }

            if (uniqueMethods.get(methodName) != null) {
log.warn("We don't support method overloading. Ignoring [" +
                        methodName + "]");
                continue;
            }

Why not using the operationName instead of the method name?
Thanks

Christophe Hamerling - eBM WebSourcing
christophe.hamerl...@ebmwebsourcing.com
SOA Research Engineer