That's not simpler, it's different.  From the user's guide:

-S, --skeletonDeploy <argument>

     Deploy either the skeleton (true) or the implementation (false) in
     deploy.wsdd.  In other words, for "true" the service clause in the
deploy.wsdd
     file will look something like:

     <service name="AddressBook" provider="java:RPC">
         <parameter name="className"
     value="samples.addr.AddressBookSOAPBindingSkeleton"/>
     </service>

     and for "false" it would look like:

     <service name="AddressBook" provider="java:RPC">
         <parameter name="className"
     value="samples.addr.AddressBookSOAPBindingImpl"/>
        </service>

I don't see how --noDeploy has anything to do with that.

Russell Butek
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Glen Daniels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 03/11/2002 01:44:14 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]