Hi Ana,

You should use an arrays rather than collections. I recommend Document-Literal Wrapped . As per the usual recommendation, you should write your WSDL file first, rather than writing the java classes first as you have done. (Since you have already written java classes, I suggest you run Java2WSDL to generate a WSDL file, but from now on, you should edit that file manually, if necessary.

Bill

Ana Carolina Chaves Machado wrote:

Hi,
I need implement the Web Service using the Document/Literal style (WSDL) based in following Java interface:
public class AccessControlFacade {
public IServices getInstance();
public User authenticateUser(String login, String password);
public boolean authorizeService(User user, Service service);
public Collection listServicesByUser(User user);
public boolean authorizeOperation(User user, Service service, Operation operation);
public Collection listOperationsByUser(User user, Service service);
public Collection listUsersByProfile(Profile profile);
public Collection listServicesByProfile(Profile profile);
}
where
public class User {
private String name;
private String email;
private String login;
private String password;
private Profile activeProfile;
private Collection profiles;
private Collection operations;
}
public class Profile{
private int id;
private String name;
private String description;
private Collection services;
private Collection users;
}
public class Service {
private int id;
private String name;
private String description;
private Collection operations;
}
public class Operation {
private int id;
private String name;
private String description;
private String link;
private String operation;
private Service service;
}

My doubt is if the signature of the methods these coherent with the style
Document/Literal of Web services and also if the types, as Collection, is allowed to reach interoperabilidade.
What I would have to modify it my Web service to reach interoperability?
In case that I want to use the style of programming Document-Literal Wrapped
what I would have to modify to reach the same objectives?
I am confused in relation to this two styles and I would like to understand
using this practical example.
Thanks for attention,
Ana Carolina