Thanks, I expected it would be a change to the wsdd file but I can't find
the docs for it...it's not in the userguide AFAIK

 James Burton

 Web Developer

 Database and Development

 Cultural Services

 Brighton & Hove City Council

 tel: 01273 293594

|---------+---+---------------------------------->
|         |   |                                  |
|         |   |               "Edward Taaffe"    |
|         |   |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |   |                    g.uk>         |
|         |   |                                  |
|         |   |              28/07/2005 14:32    |
|         |   |                                  |
|         |   |              Please respond to   |
|         |   |                  axis-user       |
|---------+---+---------------------------------->

  | To:    <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
                            |
  | cc:
                            |
  | Subject:     RE: named parameters in wsdl

HI,
I don't have time to look it up right now, but the answer to your
question is in the online instructions. I think you need to edit the
wsdd file to set the name yo want for each parameter

Ed