From: Girish_Kumar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 2:42 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: UnknownHostException while generating proxy

Hello,

I have a Windows Communication Foundation (Indigo) web service hosted on
IIS. I want to develop a client for this web service in Java using Axis.
For this I downloaded the WSDL from the web server and used the command
"java org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java service.wsdl" to generate the
proxies. Unfortunately it throws java.net.UnknownHostException. We have
a proxy server in the network. So I tried with -U and -P parameters. I
even set the proxy details through Java Plug-in control panel. As a last
option I tried setting Dhttp.proxyHost and Dhttp.proxyUser variables.
But everything in vain.=20

If anybody has a solution for this, please share with me.

DISCLAIMER:
This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of
the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL
AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or
copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in
this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies;
your cooperation in this regard is appreciated.

DISCLAIMER: