Why does the documentation in the web of project is only available for the version 1.2 of axis??

It's because doesn't exist many diferences betwen 1.2 and 1.3 versions??

I am doing a project with axis and it is very important for my use saaj to work with attachment . Does Axis (1.2 version) have a good support for saaj?? or from this is better to use axis 1.3. I am using eclipse with web tool plataform 1.0 and it use axis 1.2.1

Eclipse is a good option for me??

it is possible to add axis 1.3 to wtp? How do it?

Thanks, very much and sorry for my bad english.