That makes sense. I deployed this web service using jws deployment. Under that deployment method where exactly does the web service get the namespace from? Also, is it possible to alter the namespace so it is something different?

Anne Thomas Manes wrote:
The WSDL targetNamespace is not the same as the URL of your service. A
namespace is just a name -- it's not a path to file. If you host the same
service in two different domains, the WSDL namespace should remain the same.

Anne