From: Ali Sadik Kumlali <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: axis-user <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 9:58:06 AM
Subject: [Axis2][Post 1.0 SVN] New JMS implementation doesn't support username
and password while creating connection

Hi all,

I'm using SonicMQ and triying Axis2's current and the new JMS implementations
over it.

When I enable the security of my broker, it requires username and password to
be passed while creating a connection. The current JMS implementation supports
this kind of connection. Is there any reason why we don't have this feature
anymore?

It can easily be achived by replacing the line

  con = connectionFac.createConnection();

with following lines

  if (username != null && password != null) {
      con = connectionFac.createConnection(username, password);
  } else {
      con = connectionFac.createConnection();
  }

Here, username and password can be loaded from the configuration context as
follows:

  AxisConfiguration axisConf = context.getAxisService().getAxisConfiguration();
   String username = (String)
axisConf.getParameter(Constants.USER_NAME).getValue();
   String password = (String)
axisConf.getParameter(Constants.PASSWORD).getValue();

Any comments?

Regards,

Ali Sadik Kumlali

Davanum Srinivas : http://people.apache.org/~dims/