All
I need an object which contains a member variable, which is list of another object.

Class A {
//list of object B
private java.util.List bList;
}

Class B {
private String str;
}

How do I represent this in WSDL. I am using WSDL2Java commandline. Since I am using the tool I expect to get a java.util.List

This is how my current wsdl looks...

<xsd:element name="bList" type="B" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>

<xsd:element name="B">
        <xsd:complexType>
                <xsd:sequence>
                        <xsd:element name="str" type="xsd:string"/>
                </xsd:sequence>
                </xsd:complexType>
</xsd:element>

But when I generate the code inside class A, I get

protected org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement[] localBList ;

why an array, and why OMElement?

Can you tell me what I am missing.
Debasish Dutta Roy
NITAS
Ph: 617-871-3033

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the exclusive use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the material from any computer.  Thank you.