Do you have the typemapping defined in your client, too?

On 8/21/06, Srinath K <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks for the response, I do have the type-mapping defined, this is my
webservice interface

public HelloBean[] sayHello(String name) throws RemoteException

And excerpt from my wsdd

  <arrayMapping
        xmlns:ns="http://hellows";
        qname="ns:ArrayOfHelloBean"
        type="java:myws.HelloBean[]"
        innerType="cmp-ns:HelloBean" xmlns:cmp-ns="http://hellows";
        encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
      />

            <beanMapping qname="ns:local" xmlns:ns="HelloBean"
    languageSpecificType="java:myws.HelloBean"/>

      <typeMapping
        xmlns:ns="http://hellows";
        qname="ns:HelloBean"
        type="java:myws.HelloBean"

        encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"; />

Please let know if iam missing anything here