From: Michele Mazzucco [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 8:28 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: [Axis2] Exception in thread "Axis2 Task"

Hi all,

during a stress-test for my system I've got this error on the client
side:

      [java]
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.server.DefaultConnectionListener.run
(DefaultConnectionListener.java:97) ERROR [HttpListener-6060-1] -
Connection listener terminated due to a runtime error
     [java] Exception in thread "Axis2 Task"

The client side was composed by 3 threads sending an asynchronous
request (using a callback object to get the response), followed by a
random sleep, a send, a sleep, etc. The problem arisen after about 45
minutes.

Should I create a JIRA?

Thanks,
Michele