Hello All:

I apologize if I overlooked this in the archives or documentation, but is there a way to enable automatic MTOM resolution from within the generated server code.  Thus, if there is an operation doSomething(DocumentWrapper wrapper) where DocumentWrapper wraps a byte array, I would like to simply implement the code-generated skeleton instead of needing to manually browse the Axiom OM to extract the bytes.  It appears that, failing to do this, the code-generated Receiver will involve the binding framework, which in turn will attempt to Base64 decode the bytes, and devastation will ensue.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Alex