For the server side you may define your crypto.properties in the file

deploy.wsdd

using
<!-- if you are signing the message-->
 <parameter name="signaturePropFile" value="server.crypto.properties " />

but you have to understand what is happening (in terms of cryptography and exchange messages)

within <requestFlow>
and <responseFlow>

same thing in the client side configutration file for crypto.propeties.

I will suggest you to label them like this

server side server.crypto.properties and
in the client side client.crypto.properties.

try to read/try this sample too.
http://weblogs.asp.net/jdanforth/archive/2005/01/16/354060.aspx

Hope this helps!

José Ferreiro