|
I made wsdl document using
java2WSDL and produce stubs using wsdl2java. I'm using axis 1.4 amd
Tomcat 5.5 When I deploy the service I
got the following error: log4j:WARN No appenders
could be found for logger (org.apache.axis.i18n.ProjectR esourceBundle). log4j:WARN Please initialize
the log4j system properly. Processing file deploy.wsdd Exception: AxisFault faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.userException faultSubcode: faultString:
org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer encountered a child e lement, which is NOT
expected, in something it was trying to deserialize. faultActor: faultNode: faultDetail:
{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:PC-msabesan Herewith I attached wsdl
document. <?xml
version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <wsdl:definitions
targetNamespace="urn:USDA" xmlns:apachesoap="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap"
xmlns:impl="urn:USDA" xmlns:intf="urn:USDA" xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" xmlns:wsdlsoap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"> <!--WSDL created by
Apache Axis version: 1.4 Built on Apr 22, 2006
(06:55:48 PDT)--> <wsdl:types> <schema
targetNamespace="urn:USDA" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"> <import
namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/> <complexType
name="Food">
<sequence>
<element name="LD" nillable="true"
type="soapenc:string"/>
<element name="NDB" nillable="true"
type="soapenc:string"/>
</sequence>
</complexType> <complexType
name="ArrayOfFood">
<complexContent>
<restriction base="soapenc:Array">
<attribute ref="soapenc:arrayType"
wsdl:arrayType="impl:Food[]"/>
</restriction>
</complexContent>
</complexType> </schema> </wsdl:types>
<wsdl:message name="searchfoodbydescriptionRequest">
<wsdl:part name="in0" type="soapenc:string"/>
<wsdl:part name="in1" type="soapenc:string"/>
</wsdl:message> <wsdl:message
name="searchfoodbydescriptionResponse">
<wsdl:part name="searchfoodbydescriptionReturn" type="impl:ArrayOfFood"/>
</wsdl:message>
<wsdl:portType name="USDAData">
<wsdl:operation name="searchfoodbydescription"
parameterOrder="in0 in1">
<wsdl:input message="impl:searchfoodbydescriptionRequest" name="searchfoodbydescriptionRequest"/>
<wsdl:output message="impl:searchfoodbydescriptionResponse" name="searchfoodbydescriptionResponse"/>
</wsdl:operation>
</wsdl:portType>
<wsdl:binding name="USDAdataSoapBinding"
type="impl:USDAData">
<wsdlsoap:binding style="rpc" transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>
<wsdl:operation name="searchfoodbydescription">
<wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>
<wsdl:input name="searchfoodbydescriptionRequest">
<wsdlsoap:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:USDA"
use="encoded"/>
</wsdl:input>
<wsdl:output name="searchfoodbydescriptionResponse">
<wsdlsoap:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:USDA"
use="encoded"/>
</wsdl:output>
</wsdl:operation>
</wsdl:binding>
<wsdl:service name="USDADataService">
<wsdl:port binding="impl:USDAdataSoapBinding"
name="USDAdata">
<wsdlsoap:address location="http://localhost:8080/axis/services/USDAdata"/>
</wsdl:port>
</wsdl:service> </wsdl:definitions> >>Sabesan ________________________________________ Manivasakan Sabesan PhD Student Computing Science Division Dept. of Information Technology Box 337 SE-751 05 Office: +46 18 471 7778 Fax : +46 18 51 19 25 |
