thanks, Thilina. but the debug output is from client side, which is caused by
server side problem.
you can check the detailed information from SOAP message returned from server
side which I have
attached as screenshot pictures in my previous email. the reason why I show you
the debug
information is that I want to know if there is a way to disable those debug
output in the client
side.

thanks,
Sam