Hi Murali;
is this about Axis2 ? or Axis 1.x

if it is Axis2 pls see my comment in-line

Murali K Surampalli wrote:

> Hello all,
> I am in a process of writing a global handler and in it's invoke() I need
> to retrieve the following information.
>
> wsdlLocation

hmm , if the request come thu HTTP url (say inside tomcat) , then you
can get the wsdllocation as follows
  wsdlLocation = targetEPR + "?wsdl"

> serviceName

You can get that using message context or , you can get the by looking
at the epr (if the epr is http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/MyService
then service name would be MyService)

> targetNamespace

AxisService service = msgCtx.getAxisService();
service.getTargetNamespace();

> portName

There is no way to get that.