Hi,

But when I traverse the "reportElement" there is only one child element
i.e the "xop:Include" element. I can never get to the attachment itself.
This can't be... Axis2 should automatically detect XOP:include and
should create an OMText instead of XOP:Include...

If possible please post your message snapshots and the client code...
I would appreciate if you can do it soon, since we need to figure out
whether this is a bug prior to the release...

Thanks,
Thilina

How do I rertieve the binary data which is outside the soap envelope?
Appreciate any help..

Thanks,
Sathija.

http://webservices.apache.org/~thilina/