I'm a new user in AXIS2 and I've some difficult to deploy a ws.

I must build a ws to exchange attachments with MTOM, but I don't know how
deploy a simple example (ee a WS calculator with a service sum)

Before Axis2 I've used AXIS 1.4, with Axis 1.4 I use Eclipse + WTP to create a
WS or java2WSDL, WSDL2JAVA and AdminClient

I cannot find a simple guide in AXIS2 as the the AXIS1 guide.

I've also try to use "axis2-eclipse-codegen-wizard" but the code produced for
the server and the client is very cryptic

Please helpme, is very very urgent!!!!

Thanks in advance
Pierpaolo